Подскажите как называется прокладка?

2 posts in this topic

Привет всем,хана пришла прокладке которая установлена внутри керхера,может как то она определённо называется и где я могу её купить???




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now